Raw, vegan, organic, nutrient-rich food powder with regenerating and cleansing capabilities to mix with juice, vegan milk or water.
This food powder tonic by The Culinary Caveman is blended to cleanse and energise. Beetroot and blackcurrant aid red blood production, cleanse arteries and all the organs it passes through. Assists in giving the body energy as well as cleaning the blood and organs, whilst feeding the immune system and much more.
Supplied in a harmonious, balanced and utilisable powdered mix, this provides the best ingredients that encourage cell reproduction, hormone, DNA and blood production and regeneration of all the organs, bones, tissues and arteries as the blood circulates.
Parsley is the best source of Folic acid (vit B9), fuel for cell growth; beetroot, acerola and blackcurrant together are formidable antioxidants, cleansing and clearing arteries, as also is spirulina, nettles and parsley, being amazing for vitamin A & C content.
- A nutrient-dense powder with the very best plant ingredients grown in the richest mineralised soils that science has shown has potential healing capabilities.
- Readily bio-utilisable, easy-to-use powder
- Great source of Protein, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B9 & C, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Manganese, as well as a myriad of phytonutrients
- Food is dried at a very low temperature, so qualifies as raw food, retaining as many of the nutrients as possible
- Suitable for those with diabetes.
How to enjoy:
Mix 1-2 teaspoons with water, your favourite juice or smoothie, for a great way to start the day and as a pick-me-up in the afternoon.
Could also be enjoyed blend into breakfast bowls, oats, porridge, raw treats, pancakes etc.
Taken directly after exercise mixed with water or your favourite nut milk or blended into a shake with your favourite greens, berries or fruit will provide your body with the essential amino acids and nutrients for lean muscle growth as well as help your muscles recover post-exercise.
Keep closed at room temperature and out of reach of young children.
Consult your practitioner regarding any health problems, use of medication, plus concern during pregnancy. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
All sourced from mineralised soils – 270g of (in order of quantity)
Pea Protein*, Blackcurrant, Beetroot*, Coconut, Palm sugar*, Nettle leaf*, Parsley*, Chickweed*, Kelp*, Spirulina, Nettle root*, Vitamin C extract from Acerola Cherry*
* = organic, the rest agricultural chemical-free.
Allergy Advice: Contains no allergens
All ingredients are free from dangerous agricultural chemicals, most are organic.
The key nutrients in abundance in Purple Purifier include:
- Protein (a full spectrum of essential amino acids)
- Vitamins - A, B1, B2, B3, B9, C
- Minerals - Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Manganese
- Loads of Phytonutrients (tiny plant nutrients, just being discovered by science).
These nutrients have been scientifically proven to help with:
Energy, nutrition, blood conditions, kidney and liver ailments, osteoarthritis, immune system, blood oxygenation, anaemia.