Best UK Yoga Retreats for 2021
AMELIA SPECIAL OFFER - BUY 2, GET 1 FOR FREE!
We have teamed up with Tripaneer to introduce to you some of the top yoga retreats on their booking platform. Unfortunately we don't have the tech or yogi-power to be able to handle any enquiries or reservation requests ourselves. The links below will redirect you to Tripaneer's website. If you decide to book a retreat then we may receive a gratitude payment from the company at no extra cost to you. Happy Travels!
After being cooped up for months on end, we will need a change of scenery this year. A chance to get away from the cities - immerse ourselves in the countryside or fill our lungs with fresh sea-air. Unfortunately, new government restrictions dashed our hopes of travelling to exotic shores this year, and 'staycation' is very much still the buzz word for 2021. It's not all doom & gloom as its a chance for us yogis to explore the stunning destinations right on our doorstep and be pleasantly surprised at the plethora of yoga retreats available to us in the UK. We have selected a handful of yoga retreats that make our travel bucket-list for 2021.
Love.... Inspire..... Travel - Destination Karma
Yoga & Qiyong Healing Retreat in Kent
Nourish and restore your mind, body and soul in the beautiful Kent countryside. A long peaceful weekend awaits you on this 3-day yoga retreat. Combining yoga with the ancient Chinese practice of Qiyong to help balance the mind, body & spirit. Set your intentions before immersing yourself in daily yoga practice, meditation, breath-work and mindfulness techniques. Delicious home-cooked vegetarian cuisine and detox juices will help power you through and revitalise your body from the inside out.
- The best of nature awaits with the countryside, nature reserves and coastal beaches nearby
- A combination of yoga, Qiyong and meditation will keep you engaged all weekend long
- Go deeper into relaxation by indulging in a massage or unwinding in the aromatherapy jacuzzi
The retreat runs twice a month throughout the year and pricing starts from £350 per person.
Simply Yoga at Deighton Lodge in York
This retreat may purely focus on the principal of yoga, but there is nothing simple about this luxurious 3-day retreat. Superior accommodation awaits you at Deighton Lodge in York; an elegant sanctuary to regain balance and enjoy some well-deserved me-time. Wellness workshops accompany daily yoga practice with Jacqueline Jones, an experienced instructor specialising in numerous yoga teacher niches, including yogic running. All meals included, and dining takes place with your new-found tribe in the glorious dining room. Continue post-dinner conversations over a snooker game or settle down with a hot drink in front of the log fire.
- The gorgeous bedrooms – feel like a princess and sleep like a bear
- The outdoor BBQ facilities in the summer and the log fire in the winter
- This yoga retreat exercises not only your body but also your mind with informative wellbeing workshops
The retreat runs at least once a month throughout the year and pricing starts from £260 per person.
Six Day Juice Fasting Retreat in the Cotswolds
Most of us have started some sort of wellness program this New Year. Lockdown has helped us to take the time to focus on ourselves, exercise more and practice healthy-living practices. This retreat is the perfect add-on to keep you on track until Summer. This six-day purifying juice fasting retreat challenges your mind and body with the expert guidance of nutritionist and massage therapists. Daily yoga and meditation practice and healthy eating workshops take your mind off food and empower you for success.
- The detoxing massages helped us relax entirely into the experience
- Learning about all the natural and herbal remedies that can help cleanse our bodies
- Feel pure, empowered and vitalised after completing this retreat.
The retreat runs on the 25th April 2021 and prices start from £550 per person.
Full Moon Yoga Retreat in Wales
Harness the moon’s energy and restore emotional balance by completely letting go at this wonderfully unique retreat. Using Kundalini yoga techniques, you’ll spend the 4 days connecting with the earth’s rhythms whilst exploring deep within yourself. The retreat provides a safe nurturing environment to release emotional blocks and share experiences with a like-minded tribe of people with experienced guides.
- Deep in rural Wales experience magical meditative woodland walks that will bliss you out
- Learning new philosophy & experiencing the powerful healing effects of Kundalini yoga
- Sitting on logs around the campfire at night under the stars
The retreat runs on Friday 29th October 2021 and prices start from £600 per person
Six Day Cooking, Wellness & Yoga Retreat in North Devon
This coastal retreat is perfect for yoga-loving foodies. Learn about plant-based cooking techniques with an emphasis on Ayurveda and gut-health to boost inner health. Set in five acres of North Devon farmland the impressive Holwell Farm Retreat Centre features an eco-barn for daily yoga practice, holistic therapy rooms, and an arts space. The beach is just 15 minutes away, and downtime can include surf lessons, coasteering and horse-riding.
- Learning amazing plant-based recipes, cooked to perfection.
- The opportunity to escape to the coast and mix yoga with our love for the ocean.
- The relaxing massage in the beautifully designed therapy room.
This retreat runs on the 14th March 2021and prices start from £1095 per person.